When plastic enters the ocean, sea turtles and other marine life often eat it, mistaking it for food. Once ingested, plastic trash can cause internal injuries, starvation, and even death. 100% of all hatchling sea turtles that enter Loggerhead Marinelife Center's sea turtle hospital have plastics in their stomachs. This bottle removed from Juno Beach, shows hatchling sea turtle bite marks taken from the plastic. This year, help sea turtles and other marine life by reducing single-use plastics in your everyday life!