Seabirds and plastic
90% of the world’s seabirds are estimated to have plastic in their stomach. This could reach 99% by 2050 if we don’t take action. What single use plastic habits can you change?
1. Say no to takeaway coffee in single use plastic cups.
2. Say no to single use plastic bags when shopping.
3. Say no to buying fruit and vegetables wrapped in plastic.
4. Say no to water in single use plastic bottles.
5. Share this post and ask what habits your friends can change.
Pic by Chris Jordan at Midway islands atolls
Comments are closed.