Litter at sporting fields
We love active members in our community and are truly supportive of everyone involved in some kind of physical activity/sport suited to them. What we struggle to understand is:
1. Where do these bins come from that are placed both inside and outside of the sport field at LM Graham Reserve in Manly?
2. Why are these extra bin needed when there are TEN big council bins within area?
3. Who's responsible for removing and emptying these bins? Where do this rubbish go? They've been there for at least two days now.
4. Looking at the rubbish inside and outside these bins, it seems to be a majority of single use plastic water bottles. Why don't sporting clubs encourage the use of refillable reusable bottles? There are taps and sinks in all the bathroom facilities within the area where both sporting participants and spectators can refill bottles.
5. As a sporting club leader, why don't you want to be a good role model for society?
#northernbeachescleanupcrew #litter #trash #beachcleanup #plastic #loveManly #rubbish #noexcuseforsingleuse
Comments are closed.