Another dead animal because of a balloon. This time it is a donkey in Tennessee that passed away.
"Well I have the results from the vet. She choked to death on a balloon. The string was all the down into her stomach but the bulk of the balloon was stuck in her throat. I wish people wouldn’t release balloons. They end up in places that they shouldn’t and donkeys will eat anything. My little Ninnie died over a memorial balloon someone let go! It was not a very big balloon but rather a small rubber one. Now I will be checking every inch of my property for items like this. I can’t deal with another death. PLEASE DO NOT RELEASE BALOONS TO REMEMBER SOMEONE BY. THEY END UP HURTING OTHERS. I want to say thank you to everyone who has sent me messages and for all the lovely comments. At only 3 months she had me totally wrapped around her little hoof! I will have her ashes back next week. I have ordered a special ceramic donkey from a friend that she is painting to look just like her to put her ashes in." ~ Tracy Trey Franklin
#balloon #turtlekiller #balloons #northernbeachescleanupcrew #nbcuc #balloonsblow #beachcleanup #donkey